One of the principal aims of the ASDEU Project is the estimation of the prevalence of autism syndrome disorder in Europe (www.asdeu.eu) as well as the estimation of the cost of autism for families and society. There is not enough information about this matter in Europe and it is important for policy decisions making.
This survey collects information from individuals with autism of all ages about the access to educational services, health care, social services and other services related to autism. You can answer the questionnaire if you are on the autism spectrum or if you are a parent or carer of a person on the autism spectrum. These data will help us estimate the cost of autism in your country.
We would therefore encourage you to help us by taking a few minutes to respond to our online survey.
- Reply to the survey in English for the UK by clicking here
- Reply to the survey in English for the Ireland by cliking here
- Répondez à l’enquête en Français en cliquant ici
- Beantworten Sie die Deutsche (Österreich) Umfrage hier
- Responda a la encuesta en Español clicando aquí
- Rispondere al sondaggio in Italiano cliccando qui
- Responda ao inquérito em Português, e clique aqui
- For at besvare dette spørgeskema på dansk, klik her
- Beantwoord de enquête in het Nederlands door hier te klikken
- Do kwestionariusza w języku polskim, kliknij tutaj
- Pentru studiu în limba română, ckicl aici
- Vastaa kyselyyn suomeksi klikkaamalla tästä
- За да попълнете анкетата на български език, моля, натиснете тук